QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
We are fully committed to the protection of the environment and sustainability.
The respect for the environment and the requirement of high levels of quality are the fundamental principles governing all the activities we conduct.
We optimise the quality of our products and processes through continuous improvement in the pursuit of customer satisfaction by undertaking the following commitments:
- Full compliance with contractual commitments with our customers and the requirements inherent to the activities and products involved.
- Compliance with the legal requirements applicable to the activities and products as well as with other requirements that the company voluntarily adheres to.
- Staff training and development.
- Encouraging the participation and the contribution of each and every company employee of the company to achieve optimum performance.
We are committed to the reduction of the environmental impact through the implementation of management systems, the planning of processes and the optimization of resources, thus ensuring a continuous improvement in environmental policies through the following actions:
- Training, communication, and dissemination of good environmental practices.
- Respecting and preventing impacts on the environment.
- Preventing pollution by acting on the following domains:
- Promoting the efficient use of natural resources and the use of renewable energies.
- Putting in place mechanisms to prevent accidental discharges of pollutants.
- Using machinery and means that minimize noise and pollutant air emissions.
- Promoting the recycling and reuse of waste materials.
Contact us for further information